Monday, October 6, 2008

Think Pink!

Hi everyone!

October is breast cancer awareness month so I've changed my background to pink! Cute for now at any rate. Please make a commitment to pray every day of this month for women afflicted with this horrible disease. On another note, I'm really excited b/c in one week my friend Karissa is visiting from TN for eight days! I haven't seen her in 2 1/2 years! She moved to TN only four days before my youngest sister was born so she hasn't seen her or Noah yet! Well I have to go but next time I post it will probably be a picture post!!!

~Alissandra

3 comments:

Nana :-) said...

Hi Alissandra! It's your cousin Joanna. I will definitely be reading your posts :-) I hope all is well. Muchos besitos!

AlissandraM said...

Hey Nana! How'd you find my blog? Como estas? Te amo! Besitos a todos!
~Alissandra

Nana :-) said...

I remember you dad mentioning something about your website last time I spoke with him so I searched for it and found it! I've been good thank you, how have you been? I saw the photos of you and your brother and sisters and you all look so big! I love you very much :-) Send my besitos to all your family!