Hey Everyone,
I don't have much to post right now, but some of you requested a post so here you are! Okay so one of my fellow narniawebbers created a site in which you can sign a petition that VODT be made. For those of you who don't know, VODT is "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". So here is a link so you can go there and sign (please!).
http://www.narniathepetition.com.nr/
and here's a link to a video spoof of LWW (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe). It's not new, just something funny.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/narnia-be-prepared/1865420359
ok that's about it. If I think of something else to post about I will later this week. Actually I will post b/c I took some pics while some friends were over so as soon as I put those on the comp I will post 'em here! Have a great week!
~Alissandra
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Post a Comment