Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Emma's Birthday!

Hey Everyone,

this past Monday, Emma turned 3! Hooray for the birthday girl! Here are a few pics from the "event"...Elizabeth got to sleepover for a few nights so she's in the pics too...



The Birthday Girl


Sweet!



Two Munchkins!


Blur


Our Daily Job- blowing bubbles for the babies...:p



Our Lifesaver- a bubble machine!


No, that's not Emma's handprint



How can 2, I mean, 3-year-olds do this to themselves?



Elizabeth doesn't understand toddlers either


"I'm gonna get you, mwu ha ha ha!"


Well, she's never smiled sweeter, maybe we should put paint on her face more often...


"Don't you think that's enough pictures?"


The result of Emma's morning activitites


I play the only song Emma likes that I know how to play on the paino- The Call!


The Two E's


Jumping on the couch while Mami's not looking, tsk tsk...


"No, I didn't touch a thing!"


a quick hug



holding the "babeage"



She's on a mission...to DESTROY!!!



*I'm flying!"


Queen for the Day


She wears bigger earrings than I do!



The Highlight of the Day for Emma



Don't eat with your hands!




Ok, yeah, eating like a dog is much better...

well that's all for right now...I'll try posting sometime next week...ttfn!
~Alissandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o we had SOOOOOO much fun! emma was adorable that day. i love you guys and cant wait ta see ya soon!

Love,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Emma is so cute!!!