Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Special Day

Hello to all the Narniafreaks out there!




today is the official Narnia Day! Yes, yes it's not on the calendar but all of us geeks on Narniaweb had to come up with a date to celebrate Narnia! And this is it! I'll let ya'll know when Narnia Style Days comes around, sometime in April.

~Alissandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...okay ali, i guess the picture turned out okay...(since i was with you when you made it) and i suppose this background is okay, too...lol sorry to be so critical! lol i love ya sista!

~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Wow Alissandra. I never knew that! I guess I'm not that much of a narnia geek. :-D I really like the movies though!!
Ttyl!!
~Rachie (Clarke)

AlissandraM said...

elizabeth-
thanks for finally agreeing with me, lol. i love you too!

rachie-
hi again! i like the first movie but the second one wasn't really good. at all. ha ha, but yes i am a narnia geek. i'll write you soon!