Mami and Tia Mari
Mami and Michi
Mami and Father
Mami and My Cousins
Grace and Misha
My Dad and the Kids
I gave Melissa the headband she's holding- it was mine but she'd been
wearing it all week and really liked it so I gave it to her on the last day.
This is her thanking me, ha ha!
wearing it all week and really liked it so I gave it to her on the last day.
This is her thanking me, ha ha!
Most of us
The younger sisses, my aunt and me!
Alexa, Melissa, Felix (or Felito), and me
Felito and me
Emma
Emma and Melissa
Hispanic Shirley Temple (with straight hair)

1 comment:
aww! so cute....I'm glad you got some pics in there of your family! very neat. AND, I'M VERY SATISFIED TO FINALLY SEE SOME OF YOU IN THERE!!!!!!!!! you are a very beautiful young lady that the Lord has created. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!!! your mom looked really pretty in the shots as well. but *sniff* it must've been sad when your family left!! *sigh* that's always the hard part of seeing people that you don't see much...when they leave....but, then you look forward to future get-togethers!! hope you had a fun time with them, and from all your posts about where you went and what you did, I have no doubt that you all had a blast!!
~elizabeth~
Post a Comment