so I've got some narnia news to post. Below is a picture of the girl who got casted as Ramandu's Daughter for VODT! You can see a better picture here. I didn't post it because it's copyrighted.
Isn't she just perfect for the part?!?!

Now here's a pic of the whole ship herself.
She's almost completed.

a close-up of the prow

and the stern

and the designs on the stern

and the tail on the stern
I wish I lived in Australia just for this!

Some really cool golden fish design.
Now all it's missing is a purple sail!
Click here to hear the song Imogen Heap wrote for Prince Caspian. It got cut because it was "too dark". It's title is "2-1". You can also click here to see a pic of Ben Barnes as King Caspian! Personally I think he looks hideous with the beard, though it does make him look older...Click here to read an article that mentions my internet home-Narniaweb! These people talked very nicely about us...;)





No comments:
Post a Comment