I follow Jesus Christ wholeheartedly. He is my life, my strength, my all. I am nothing without Him. I love honey bees, milk, stuffed animals, kittens and bunnies, and music. I love the color black, but I'm not goth, only a little emo. I want to dye my hair like Hayley Williams. Still trying to convince my parents to let me. I like to put corn flakes in my ice cream. I am HIS beloved. I am HIS forever. Yes I am random. Don't ask me my personality type...still confused about it.
yeah I actually go on the Rebelution blog alot but that was my first time commenting. I'm gonna try and enter the forum soon. Yeah I love Michael's blog too, he's so funny and interesting and he posts all these political things I love to read about :P. How's college?
3 comments:
Hey Alissandra,
It was a great surprise seeing you on the "Do Hard Things" website.
http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2009/09/100-hard-things-project/#comment-507106
-Aaron Cooper
P.S. I love following Michael Thomas' blog - it's so counter-cultural and fascinating
yeah I actually go on the Rebelution blog alot but that was my first time commenting. I'm gonna try and enter the forum soon. Yeah I love Michael's blog too, he's so funny and interesting and he posts all these political things I love to read about :P. How's college?
~Alissandra
Hey! This is Queen Susan from Narniaweb here!!
Post a Comment