Saturday, May 15, 2010

This Week's Most Listened-to Songs

These are my favorite songs at the moment! I'd reccomend these songs to anyone b/c they're great :P

Ignorance- Paramore
In His City- Phil Wickham
Shoreline- Deas Vail
Brick by Boring Brick- Paramore
Story- The Rocket Summer
Umbrella Beach- Owl City
Hotel Aquarium- Falling Up
You’re Beautiful- Phil Wickham
Dance In Perfect Time- Deas Vail
Turn It Off- Paramore
Broken Heart- Falling Up
Rugs From Me to You- Owl City
The Time is Now- Phil Wickham
I Need a Break…but I’d Rather Have a Breakthrough- The Rocket Summer
Moonlit- Falling Up
I’m So Sick- Flyleaf
Devastation and Reform- Relient K
In My Arms- Jon Foreman


Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

good array of music choices for the week:D i'm still undecided

Rachel said...

I LOVE those songs! I've been listening to these songs a lot lately, too.

-Dance In Perfect Time- Deas Vail
-The Time Is Now- Phil Wickham
-In My Arms- Jon Foreman

Good choices in music. ;)