Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update

Hey

I'm actually thinking of abandoning this blog. I've set up two new ones- one for music reviews, and one for personal ranting :P. I'm not sure if I'm going to go through with this yet though, just a heads up :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do abandon this blog, Please, before you go, put the links to your new bogs up! Please!?!?!

Danielle Carlson said...

Make sure you put up the links to your new blogs before you leave this one!! :)

I've noticed how blogs get old sometimes, at least how my blog gets old. But I've never started a new one. I jus rename it, get a new address (sometimes), and then delete a lot of old posts. :P Maybe someday though I'll start a new one. I don't know, I kind of like mine right now.

RJ said...

aw, just when i get on.....
lol