Hey People!
just wanted to let you all know that there is a contest on CBD's website for an autographed epiphone guitar signed by ALL the members of Skillet! I'm not really a huge fan of them but the guitar is worth $300 and who can't use that money around Christmas time, eh? So I entered and so can you at
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/giveaway?code=skilletguitar&event=STWE
Hope you win! Or actually I don't b/c then I couldn't win, lol! Also there is a sale right now for the "Love Came Down" Tour tickets: $5 off until the 28th of this month. The Soulfest2009 passes are also $5 off. You can buy tickets to both those concerts at
www.thesoulstore.com
~Alissandra
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving prima!
Si, y usted? Estoy practicando me espanol para quando beinen la michi y el father. Diga me si escribo algo mal! Todos estan bien, oyo que algo paso a tu casa?
Post a Comment