Saturday, December 6, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

Hi Everyone,



Couple things to say. First- Prince Caspian was released on DVD and Blu-ray this past Tuesday!!



Make sure you pick up a copy this week! Also, there are 2 bonus discs for it that you can only get in Japan, Australia, and the UK. So if you live in any of those countries, you are extremely lucky!!!

Ok, second, Taylor Swift's holiday album is now available on iTunes. I really like her renditions of the traditional songs and the modern ones are nice. I give the album 4 stars, which is funny b/c I don't really like many of her other songs! BarlowGirl also has a christmas album that they released this past September.

Third, well this isn't much to tell but I wanted to reccomend some CD's so I made a list of my top ten favorite Christmas CD's (they are not in order).

1. Michael W. Smith ~ Christmastime

2. Avalon ~ Joy

3. Relient K ~ Deck the Halls, Bruise your Thumb

4. Various Artists ~ WOW Christmas, Green

5. Taylor Swift ~ The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection

6. Relient K ~ Let it Snow Baby, Let it Reindeer

7. BarlowGirl ~ Home for Christmas

8. Various Artists ~ WOW Christmas, Red

9. MercyMe ~ The Christmas Sessions

10. Michael W. Smith ~ It's a Wonderful Christmas

Now for my top five favorite Christmas movies (again, not in order).

1. It's a Wonderful Life

2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

3. A Muppet's Christmas Carol

4. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

5. The Nativity Story

well, that's all for now, I'll post again soon!!!

~Alissandra

2 comments:

EmilyE said...

Prince Caspian on DVD finally! Yay! ~Emily

Matthew Thomas said...

I like Michael W Smith's Christmas cd. It's really good.