Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hair Days

Hey Guys,

today our Kiyoseki Styler finally arrived in the mail!!! So of course my two younger sisters, since they've never had their hair straightened, decided to test it out! Emma also got her hair cut for the first time yesterday; her bangs are so cute! Here are the results...


Alexa, with her fun curly flips on the end!

Grace in all her golden-haired glory

Sweet, smiling Emma

"How many more pictures?"

"I said no more!!!"

they're all adollable! I can't wait to use the straightener myself! Tootles for now!

~Alissandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alissandra!!
Hey!! This is my 1st time here I think...:) And I love the pictures!! Emma is ADORABLE!!!! How does she get her eyebrows to do that?? (In the last picture) LOL! WAY too cute! Thanks SO MUCH for the pictures! :) I LOVE PICTURES. :D

Love,
Rachel

P.S. What happened to our letter writing, lol?

AlissandraM said...

Hey Rachel,

long time no chat, or e-mail, or write, lol...i have no idea how she does that, she just does it to be funny b/c she never makes that face when she's actually mad, lol...yeah we need to pick up our letter-writing again...did you ever get my letter? i sent it a few months ago...well i'll write you, anyway...ttfn!

In Him,
Alissandra