Horking down our marshmallows
"Ooh, wait! There's the camera!"
"Is this what I've been anticipating?
Messy, hard-to-eat, burnt, full-of calories mush?"
Messy, hard-to-eat, burnt, full-of calories mush?"
"Well it's not so bad once you forget about the calorie part..."
Flaming, melty goodness
Through the haze...
Enjoying the glow
Burn, marshmallows, burn!

2 comments:
OOOOOO YUMM!!!! i want some s'mores!!!!!! aww i LOVE family [and friend] cook-outs and fire camp-out-thingys....you know what I mean.....anyway, it looks like you had a ton of fun--was it in your back yard? we should do that some time I come over....it would b awesome! lol. i have to say, I'm getting misha and melissa mixed up--are they twins?! well anyway, the one that was holding the s'more with a funny look on her face made me laugh--i totally agree about the calorie thing! lol.
we actually did it in our front yard, by the swing set. yeah we should do a campfire sometime together...and with gabby! melissa and misha are the same person but we just call her misha instead of melissa most of the time, i just wanted to make sure her real name actually got on the blog! kind of like i'm alissandra, la la and ali. lol.
Post a Comment