Hi People,
Just a few bits of life today. Our camera still isn't working well so most of these pics are blurry, out of focus, or dark. Oh well, until we get a new one or this one gets fixed I'll have to make do. This Saturday is my birthday, so I'll have some pics from that up on here next week or the one after. TTFN!
~Alissandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi there, this is my first time to your blog so I decided I should comment. I arrived here from Amanda Beth Online, I thought you might like to know that. I like your blog background, a while back; I used it on my blog. If you'd like, stop by my blogspot.
that is so funny, i was just on your blog! and then i went on my dashboard and saw i needed to moderate a comment and it was from you! lol. i like the background you have now, where did you get that one from?
Post a Comment