I follow Jesus Christ wholeheartedly. He is my life, my strength, my all. I am nothing without Him. I love honey bees, milk, stuffed animals, kittens and bunnies, and music. I love the color black, but I'm not goth, only a little emo. I want to dye my hair like Hayley Williams. Still trying to convince my parents to let me. I like to put corn flakes in my ice cream. I am HIS beloved. I am HIS forever. Yes I am random. Don't ask me my personality type...still confused about it.
we were over the Coopers' house yesterday and Eric whipped these up. I thought they were funny enough to post, lol.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah that is soooo cool! I was there when he did that--pretty neat. I also like how you put a poll on there--i voted for Alexa only because her face looks better with the hair. However, Grace made a cute Palin as well. Anyway, what was the website thing that Eric downloaded? Was it called "face-in-a-hole" or something? let me know, pleeze. luv you!!
2 comments:
Yeah that is soooo cool! I was there when he did that--pretty neat. I also like how you put a poll on there--i voted for Alexa only because her face looks better with the hair. However, Grace made a cute Palin as well. Anyway, what was the website thing that Eric downloaded? Was it called "face-in-a-hole" or something? let me know, pleeze. luv you!!
~Elizabeth~
it was faceinhole.com
Post a Comment