I follow Jesus Christ wholeheartedly. He is my life, my strength, my all. I am nothing without Him. I love honey bees, milk, stuffed animals, kittens and bunnies, and music. I love the color black, but I'm not goth, only a little emo. I want to dye my hair like Hayley Williams. Still trying to convince my parents to let me. I like to put corn flakes in my ice cream. I am HIS beloved. I am HIS forever. Yes I am random. Don't ask me my personality type...still confused about it.
OOOOOHHHH! so cute. but the video i took today while over your house was cuter cuz she was dancing and stuff...she is so sweetly adorable!! or maybe, adorably sweet. idk which one sounds better--you choose! lol.
3 comments:
Hey there! I came across your blog by reading commenst on Amanda Beth Online. I like the name of your blog! Feel free to drop by my blog.
thanks. i like your blog too! we have the same background, good choice, ;). boy amanda's blog has introduced me to alot of new blogs, lol!
OOOOOHHHH! so cute. but the video i took today while over your house was cuter cuz she was dancing and stuff...she is so sweetly adorable!! or maybe, adorably sweet. idk which one sounds better--you choose! lol.
~Elizabeth
Post a Comment