Sunday, May 17, 2009

My New CD!!! :D

Hi Guys,

I have a new CD! Yesterday we went to our local Christian bookstore, Morning Star, and I picked up this Stellar Kart CD. It's not their new one, I already have that, but it's their second CD- We Can't Stand Sitting Down. My CD count is now up to 21 (plus a CD I bought off of iTunes)! I really like Stellar Kart's sound- they're pretty original, a mixture of pop, rock, and punk. Their songs have a lot of meaning and the tunes are really catchy! And though I like the third CD better, this one is still really good. My fave songs are (in no particular order) -

Me and Jesus
Wishes and Dreams
Activate
Procrastinating
Lose Control
Hold On
Always Waiting

Try and get this some day, or at least borrow it from me, :)! This band pleases a wide audience! I love them!!!



The CD!!!


The ceremonious placing of the CD in my shelf: front


The ceremonious placing of my CD in my shelf: back


Art (that's my dad's hand- he was trying to mess up the pic
so I moved the camera and got this!)



The pink strip is my new CD


Art

ta ta for now! hopefully, with my b-day coming up, I'll have some more new CDs to post about soon!

~Alissandra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I guess you like your new cd! Good-ness. Well, the pics were cool anyway!

~Elizabeth