yes I watched it, but it was all Alexa's doing! She "had" to watch it and I had nothing better to do (ok yes I did but it's hard to read with the tv on). So anyway, my second pick won (I tend to go for the underdogs- my fave was Atomic Rain who had odds of 63-1. The horse that won was Mine that Bird whose odds were 50-1). Here are some pics from the race. No of course I wasn't there (too bad, could have worn a big hat!) but I found these pics on the internet.

The crowd awaits
The horses line up
And the race begins!
'Round they go!
Giddy up!

and Mine that Bird pulls ahead
He's won!
The dude in the cowboy hat is the horse's trainer. His name is Bennie Woolley Jr.
The guy in the white baseball hat is the jockey, Calvin Borel. I think
that they guy in the suit is the horse's owner.
The guy in the white baseball hat is the jockey, Calvin Borel. I think
that they guy in the suit is the horse's owner.
~Alissandra


No comments:
Post a Comment