Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Giveaway!

there is a giveaway going on right now for a great movie on one of my favorite blogs! It does end tonight, sorry for posting about it so late

here is the movie
http://westernconservatory.com/products/homeschool-dropouts

and the giveaway link
http://joyfullyathome.blogspot.com/2010/01/homeschool-dropouts.html


there is also a great sale going on at CBD right now.

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/cms_content?page=1187024&sp=1002&event=HPBUT

I'll try to post something of real substance later :P
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aaron C said...

Hey Alissandra, I've been reading a lot of Vision Forum blogs lately (Doug Phillips, Nathaniel Darnell, Voddie + Jasmine Baucham, Michael Thomas, the Axbergs...). I find the Biblical worldviews present there very refreshing.

I already checked Jasmine's blog and 130 people have commented already, so I'm not even going to bother.

I bought "The Mysterious Islands" and watched it last weekend. Our family wants to watch it together soon. What did you think of it?

-Your brother in Christ,
Aaron R.F. Cooper

AlissandraM said...

Hi Aaron, nice to hear from you! That's great, I love Jasmine's blogs especially. She is a great writer. We recently bought The Mysterious Islands as well. We just watched it last night. I enjoye dit alot, it was very fascinating. Have you seen Homeschool Dropouts yet? It's also a great movie. Hope you're enjoying college :)

In Christ,
~Alissandra