Friday, January 22, 2010

Haiti

I know I'm posting this a little late, and that all of you I'm sure know of the catastrophic earthquake that took place in Haiti. I would just like to let you know that Gotee (a Christian music company) is donating 100% of their proceeds towards Haiti relief. They sell a ton of great music and they have Relient K's albums for only $10 each, and Apathetic EP for $5. If you've been wanting some great music but also want to help in some way, this is a great option. Consider donating extra as well by clicking the little button I have on the side bar there. :) Please support Haiti also by prayer. They need it alot right now. Here is the link to Gotee's site... http://www.gotee.com/index.html
Photobucket
P.S.
I hope to be doing more music related posts soon. I want to focus a little more on this blog than I have been in the past. I also want to make it more musically-centered by doing more CD reviews, talking about upcoming music projects, and maybe posting some songs of my own :). So I won't be doing any more picture posts, but I'll do some random non-musically related ones every once in awhile. If you want to see some pics of the fam and some of what we're doing you can check out my Photography blog at http://www.365pd.blogspot.com :D

No comments: